Crossley Consult Limited Privacy Statement
Privacy Statement for suppliers, clients, third party processors and any company with whom Crossley Consult Limited share, as part of its business activities, personal data.
Crossley Consult Limited is committed to protecting personal data. This privacy statement describes why and how we collect personal data and provides information about individuals’ rights. It applies to personal data provided to us by companies and individuals.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Our policy is to collect only the personal data necessary for agreed business purposes. This data is restricted to contact details, bank details, and history of accounts details.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer, manage and develop our business
- To comply with any requirement of law, in particular, retention of information for HMRC purposes.
- To be collected and processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
We ensure the use of personal data is:
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the business purposes for which it is processed
- accurately recorded and kept up to date. Any inaccurate data will be deleted or rectified without delay and will not be kept longer than is necessary.
- processed securely
We may need to share this information with specific bodies to whom we are accountable to within the parameters outlined above.
We retain the personal data processed by us for as long as is considered necessary. Our retention period for records is driven either by contractual commitments, or by HMRC requirements where we need to keep our records for a minimum of 7 years.
You have a number of rights relating to your information e.g. to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, to restrict processing and to ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details. For a complaint or query, please contact our Data Processing Officers at email@example.com.